Excursions & Activities
Excursions & Activities in Nairobi
PrideInn Westlands is strategically located in Westlands Nairobi along Westlands Road and conveniently located from major offices, shopping malls, the party hub at Westlands, churches, mosques, international embassy offices plus many more.
- Visit the social amenities around the hotel like football pitches and the Consolata Shrine.
- Enjoy shopping sprees in Malls around Westlands like Sarit Centre and Westgate mall
- Enjoy a night out in the party hub of Nairobi in the many clubs and hang out joints in Westlands.
- Experience arranged excursions and guided tours within the city
We arrange for tours to the following areas within Nairobi City:
- The Nairobi National Park
- The National Museum
- The Nairobi Gallery
- The Karen Blixen Museum
- GP Karting
- The Arboretum
- Nature Walks
- Kenya Archives
- The Giraffe Centre
- The Karura forest
- Paint Ball Fury in Karen
- Zip Lining at Limuru
- 20kms from Jomo Kenyatta International airport (approximately 30min drive)
- 15kms from Wilson Airport.
- 4kms from the SGR station
- 5kms from major bus stations
- 3kms from Nairobi’s city center
- 950m from Sarit Center
- 4kms from The Westgate Shopping Mall
- 16kms from Nairobi National Park
- 4kms from Nairobi National Museum.
- 9kms from United Nations Headquarters
- 4kms from UNHCR
- 8km from The Golf Course
Located along Westlands Road next to Graffins college
From Nairobi CBD, head Northwest towards Moi Avenue, at Feather trail tours, continue onto University Way, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Uhuru Highway/A104, make a slight right onto Chiromo Road/Waiyaki Way/A104, make a U-turn at ICEA, turn left at the Tav Irish Pub and Eatery onto Chiromo Lane, turn right at Noble Empire Homes onto Westlands Road, destination will be on the left.