Excursions & Activities
Activities & Excursions in Nairobi
PrideInn Lantana is strategically located in Westlands Nairobi along East Church Road and conveniently located from major offices, shopping malls, the party hub at Westlands, churches, mosques, international embassy offices plus many more.
- Relax and swim in the outdoor heated swimming pool
- Swimming classes are offered at a fee
- Enjoy shopping sprees in Malls around Westlands Like Sarit Centre and Westgate Mall
- Visit the social amenities around the hotel like football pitches and the consolata shrine.
- Enjoy shopping sprees in malls around westlands like sarit centre and westgate mall
- Enjoy a night out in the party hub of nairobi in the many clubs and hang out joints in westlands.
- Experience arranged excursions and guided tours within the city
We Arrange For Tours To The Following areas within Nairobi City :
- The Nairobi national park
- The National Museum
- The Nairobi Gallery
- The Karen Blixen Museum
- GP Karting
- The Arboretum
- Nature Walks
- Kenya Archives
- The Giraffe Centre
- The Karura forest
- Paint Ball Fury in Karen
- Zip Lining at Limuru
- 5kms from Nairobi’s business district
- 18kms from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 3kms from the Syokimau SGR Station
- 9km from Wilson airport
- 17km from Nairobi National Park
- 3km from UNHCR
- 9km from UN Headquarters
- 3km from The National Museums Of Kenya
- 5km from KICC
- 4km from Sarit Center
- 4km from Westgate shopping mall.
- 8km from Golf Course
Located along East Church Road
From Nairobi CBD, head Northwest towards Moi Avenue, at Feather trail tours, continue onto University Way, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Uhuru Highway/A104, make a slight right onto Chiromo Road/Waiyaki Way/A104, turn left at the Council of Governors onto Rhapta Road, take Rhapta Road to your destination.
Or drive to Westlands and get to East Church Road adjacent to the Brookside stage. The road leads directly to the hotel straight ahead. You can also take the Lantana Road once you approach the roundabout at One Africa building and head straight to PrideInn Lantana.