Wedding Venue in Mombasa
Plan the perfect celebration with us our wedding venues are expansive full of charm and beautiful surroundings!!
We focus on every little detail when it comes to your #wedding day to ensure it's as unique and destination for romantic rendezvous, unforgettable intimate gatherings with friends and family: personal as possible. That's what you get when you book your big day with us.
- Appetizing buffet menu (Swahili, Kenyan, Indian &oriental) lunch inclusive of a soft drink
- Hotel will provide basic furniture and linen
- Complimentary use of the semi- private pristine white beach/ garden / Aqua Park for photography
- Free access to high speed Wi-Fi
- Ample and secure parking space for guest vehicles
- Cake table, gift table and guest book tables to be provided on complimentary
- Complimentary honeymoon room for the night (all inclusive)
- After party venue as decided upon
- Special hotel room rates for your guests (10% off the rack rates)
- 10% discount on our honeymoon package
- Deejay, mc and decor services can be provided at an extra cost
- Dedicated event manager and a jovial team to attend your guests
PrideInn Flamingo Beach Resort Shanzu Beach, Mombasa/ Serena Rd, Mombasa
Located along the Mombasa-Malindi highway, 20 Kilometers from Mombasa town and 500 Kilometers from Nairobi. A trip of 6 hours by road, 5 hours by train and 45 minutes by air. From the Sabasaba junction, head North towards the North Coast, on Khamis Road/Malindi Road/Nyali Road/B8 toward Ronald NgalaRoad/B8, past Nyali bridge, past city mall and past Bamburi. Drive on until you pass Go Kart (on the right) and a few meters ahead on your right there is a junction and a PrideInn signage, take that turn and drive down the calbro road,drive past PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort,till you arrive at a corner, beyond that corner you will find a beautiful gate to PrideInn Flamingo
Accessible through Moi International Airport for domestic and international flights, also available is a Safari link access from Wilson Airport to Vipingo Ridge Airstrip.