- Lunch with 1 soft drink
- Free use of the conference hall.
- 10am and 4pm tea or coffee with snacks.
- Water dispenser on the ground
- Pens and writing pads
- Flip charts / marker pens
- TV & DVD.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the hall.
- Free use of our grounds.
- Use of our team building facilitator.
- Free use of swimming pool
- Cocktail biting and non-alcoholic drinks
PrideInn Flamingo Beach Resort Shanzu Beach, Mombasa/ Serena Rd, Mombasa
Located along the Mombasa-Malindi highway, 20 Kilometers from Mombasa town and 500 Kilometers from Nairobi. A trip of 6 hours by road, 5 hours by train and 45 minutes by air. From the Sabasaba junction, head North towards the North Coast, on Khamis Road/Malindi Road/Nyali Road/B8 toward Ronald NgalaRoad/B8, past Nyali bridge, past city mall and past Bamburi. Drive on until you pass Go Kart (on the right) and a few meters ahead on your right there is a junction and a PrideInn signage, take that turn and drive down the calbro road,drive past PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort,till you arrive at a corner, beyond that corner you will find a beautiful gate to PrideInn Flamingo
Accessible through Moi International Airport for domestic and international flights, also available is a Safari link access from Wilson Airport to Vipingo Ridge Airstrip.