Excursions & Activities
Excursions & Activities in Diani
Enjoy ports activities like scuba diving, snorkeling boat riding, wind surfing, 24 hour entertainment clubs, casinos and a golfing club a few miles away, all of which can be accessed by our visitors with great ease.
- Arranged excursions and guided tours within Diani, cultural tours and beach tour.
- Go for a shopping spree at the mini-mall in Ukunda which is just 500M away from the hotel
- Visit the Kaya forest, a world-famous UNESCO World Heritage site that is considered sacred among the Mijikenda.
- Visit the Msikiti Kongo Ruins, which are located just 5km from PrideInn Diani. Here, visitors can learn more about the ancient ruins and their role in the history of the Kenyan coast
- Enjoy the many entertainment joints for a great night out
- Enjoy sports activities like Scuba diving, snorkelling, boat riding, windsurfing, 24-hour entertainment clubs, casinos and a golfing club a few miles away, all of which can be accessed by our visitors with great ease.
From Mombasa town, take Digo Road/A14 along Mombasa GPO, follow A14 and take the ferry, continue straight onto Likoni-Ukunda Road/A14, continue to follow A14, pass by Likoni ferry market stalls (on the left), turn left at Ukunda-Diani Junction, Pass by Untouchable Entertainment Diani (on the right) and get to PrideInn Express Diani on Diani Beach Road.