Individual cancellation policy
- 28-15 days – No charge
- 14 – 07 days – 50% of full amount
- 07 – 0 days – 100% of full amount
All no show charges will be charged at 100% of the contracted cost of the accommodation
for the full period.
Will be applicable to groups of 10 pax and above
- A 50% non refundable deposit upon confirmation
- 50% of the remaining balance to be paid before arrival.
- Failure to oblige to the above terms and conditions will lead to release of any rooms held.
- 0 – 30 days – Full contracted cost
- 31 – 60 days – 50% of the full contracted cost
- Official LPO issued by the company will be binding on the company in the event of any cancellation of Group/Individual bookings.
- Children under the age of 3 years sharing with Parents are not charged, however children between the ages of 3-12 years sharing with parents are charged 50% per person sharing rate.
- Children over 12 years are charged full adult rates.
1. No refunds shall be given to cancellations made during the high season
- The Prideinn hotel & Conferencing will make arrangements for the guaranteed minimum number of guests.
- If the number of guests attending the function is less than the guaranteed minimum number the client will still be charged for the guaranteed minimum number. If the number of guests exceeds the guaranteed minimum number the client will be charged for the actual number of guests attending.
- Client will inform the Prideinn hotel of any increase or decrease in the guaranteed minimum number at least 48 hours before the function, and then they won’t be charged.
- No beverage, alcohol or otherwise or food of any kind will be permitted into the Prideinn hotel by the client or any of the client’s guests unless prior written permission has been obtained and corkage paid.
- The client hereby agrees to begin and end the function at the agreed time and further agrees that it is their responsibility to have the guests vacate the function place at the closing hour indicated.
- The management reserves the right for admission.
- The client is liable for all damage or loss caused by any of the guests to the Prideinn hotel’s property while on the hotel’s premises.
- The Prideinn hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage or claims whatsoever arising out of or caused by any circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to power failure
- Children are admitted on condition that they are under the total supervision, at all times, of parents or appointed guardians.
- The client will pay full payment at least 14 days before the function. In case of any balance the account must be settled 7 days before the function or as agreed with the marketer.