PrideInn Hotel Raphta is located in one of Nairobi’s prime suburbs – Westlands, with lush and pristine gardens surrounded by lovely flowers. PrideInn Hotel Raptha was recently refurbished and re-launched offering 100 Rooms and 3 Conference Rooms with 2 Restaurants.
- 27 Kms from Jomo Kenyatta international airport
- 20 Kms from Wilson Airport
- 6 Kms from the railway station
- 5 Kms from the major bus station
- 5 Km from Nairobi`s biggest shopping mall, The Sarit Centre
- 2 km from the main City Centre
- 27 km from Nairobi National Park
- 4 km from Nairobi National Museum
- 4 km from United Nations Office at Nairobi
- 5 km from City Market
- 5 km Royal Nairobi Golf Club
- 8 km National Assembly Building
- 9 km City Hall
- Free parking space.
- Guided tours around the major attractions in Nairobi.
- Concierge services,
- 24 hours taxi services
- Hotel Wide Complementary Wi-Fi
- 100 luxurious red themed spacious guest rooms all with shoved lawns.
- Special rooms for people with special needs.
- 23 inch plasma TV with Over 22 satellite channels that include Indian, Arabic,multinational & local channels.
- Super comfy emerald ortho queen sized beds complete with 100% cotton duvet.
- Karna door locking system.
- 24 hour room service.
- Direct dial phone
- Laundry / dry cleaning services
- In-room electronic safes
- Free 24hr room service
- Panoramic views of the city and gardens
- Tea/coffee making apparatus in all the rooms.
- Overhead air conditioning fan.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast.
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service.
- Private bathroom- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- PrideInn Raphta Road has two restaurants opening from 6.00am to 22.30pm
- Offers a la carte menu with Chinese, Indian and Continental fusion.
- Brunch menu over the Weekends
- Theme nights buffet menus.
- Snacks and kids menu
- Fully stocked modern bar.
- Fully secured compound
- 24 hr. CCTV surveillance
PrideInn Raphta has three conference rooms that can accommodate up to 50 people each.