PrideInn Hotel Mombasa is centrally located in the heart of Mombasa Town,Kenya’s second largest city , it offers travelers an exotic taste of the African tropics steeped in centuries of seafaring history.
- 200m from major bus stations
- 15kms from Moi International Airport
- 400m from Mombasa Railway Station
- 500m from Likoni ferry
- 500m to Mama Ngina drive
- 600m to Forte Jesus and old town
- 12km to Jomo Kenyatta Public Beach.
- 8km to Mombasa Golf Course.
- 10km to Haller Park
- 9km from Mamba Village
- 22km from Mtwapa ruins
- Warm days: Average 34° C
- Cooler nights: Average 25° C
- Cold months: June – July
- Long rains: April – August
- Short rains: September – December
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage facilities available for late checkouts
- Shuttle services available
- Adequate & secure parking
- Bureau De Change
- Laundry services
- Room service
- Open daily from 0630-2230 hrs. For full English breakfast.
- Serves A la Carte menu for lunch and dinner.
- Serves multi cuisines like Chinese, traditional Indian and African dishes.
- Well blended background music with High definition TVs.
- Drinks Factory serves healthy, light meals, salads and juices.
- Arranged excursions and guided tours within the city
- 24hr CCTV & Security Measures
- 24hr Manned Security
- Has a total of 36 rooms.
- All rooms have a patio with city view
- All rooms with satellite TV.
- 24 hour hot shower
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity
- Private bath, shower and WC
- Voltage of 240 volts and 50 cycle. Razor outlets operate on both 220 and 240 volts.
- Room Service available 24 hours.
- Power key system
- All rooms have safes
- Express Laundry service available
- Super Comfy Emerald Ortho beds
Has 3 conference hall with a capacity of 70-100 based on the setup style.
- Audio-visual equipment,
- A Projector
- Integrated PA Systems
- Drop down screens
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Flip charts
- Writing materials
- Fully air conditioned hall
- Audio-visual equipment